Private Sewing Tuition
Thinking of Creating Your Own Fashion – Commercial Fashion Projects.
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE
Learn to sew at your own pace with One to One sewing tuition. Perfect for students of all ages and levels who wish to learn at their own pace and not in a group class environment. Sewing tuition is when the tutor will demonstrate and teach the student new skills and the student carries out the project.
During the tuition, students will learn a range of skills and techniques, including how to read and follow sewing patterns, adjust garment fit, use different types of fabrics and sewing tools, and produce high-quality finishes and techniques in their clothes.
- An emphasis on design-led fashion flair garment design and garment construction allows each student to explore their individual creativity.
- Increase your sewing confidence by focusing on exactly what you wish to achieve with your sewing.
- Ideal for GCSE, A-LEVEL and DEGREE students portfolio building.
- Learn to how to get the best from your sewing machine, and therefore produce the best finishes and techniques to your clothes.
- Sew in a relaxed and creative learning environment with a professional tutor who is patient and passionate about designing and creating clothes!
One to One sewing tuition is ideal for GCSE, A-LEVEL, and DEGREE students looking to build their portfolios or anyone who wants to increase their sewing confidence and skills. If you are thinking of running a small sewing business or fashion project then these One to One private tuition classes will be most beneficial to you and your business project.
PRIVATE SEWING TUITION:
It is the responsibility of the student to arrive at the allocated studio in time for their class. Class starts from the time the class is booked until when it is scheduled to end. If the student arrives late for any reason, the class will still end at the time booked. Colour and Cloth has a full teaching schedule and lateness has a knock-on effect for other students.
Sewing tuition is when the tutor will demonstrate and teach the student new skills and the student carries out the project.
Please read Terms & Conditions when booking.